About Me

I am 28 year old mortgage broker, recently married to the greatest guy ever AND I am a huge foodie! My life is a zoo, literally - we own two dogs, two cats and a tank full of fish. Along with the pets, and work keeping us busy, both of us are avid Crossfitters and weightlifters. I started this blog to share my adventures in cooking paleo. There will be lots of experiments....some won't go well and others will be great! Hope you enjoy my adventures!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog! 
I am excited to start cooking and sharing my adventures in paleo with you!
I love to cook.....I have worked in several restaurants in Saskatoon before deciding to become a mortgage broker, but my love to cook stayed with me. 
I discovered Paleo in December of 2009, when I joined Crossfit.  I loved it!
Making this change in my eating helped me lose 30 lbs, and feel better mentally and physically - so why not stick with it?!
I want to invite my readers to share their recipes, adventures in paleo with me.  Comments and suggestions are more than welcome! 
My trusty taste testers (my husband Kelly or one of my brothers/sisters/niece) will post as well. 
Gotta make sure home is happy!
Looking forward to sharing with everyone!
Crystal~

No comments:

Post a Comment